Monday, February 2, 2015

I Love My Body Diet

Hi all.

It's been a VERY long time since I've blogged. I decided to take a "break" from most or all things dealing with Lyme Disease and other illnesses. It was much needed. But now I am back and ready to share with the world my "exposed" journey. This is something that I have felt I should do for a long time, but I just kept letting fear win. I wasn't ready to do this.

On the 9th, I will be going to a new Dr. I've decided that I wasn't getting what I needed at my current Dr. I feel like I've tried everything. I still spend days in bed sick with migraines, head pressure, weakness, all other things. I'm SO ready to get better I can hardly stand it. Through many prayers and priesthood blessings, I feel I am being guided to where I need to be. Slowly, but surely.

I know there are reasons for my trials and with FAITH, I will keep pushing myself to get where I need to be. I will take chances and risks that I was afraid to before to make it possible. I can't even begin to tell everyone the damage that has been done over that last year. Whether it's physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. I've reached points in my life that I thought I'd never come back from.

For the rest of this month, I will be posting a lot. Maybe every day. On the first of this month, I joined what is called the I Love My Body Diet by Jennifer Lamprey. She is one of the most amazing ladies. She is such a gifted woman and a blessing to many.

This is not a diet that deals with food. This is a program that helps everyone to LOVE themselves. To get past fears. To overcome things. Which is what we need in order to HEAL. There are exercises given each day to help change belief patterns and become who we are destined to be.

So, yesterday was the first day of the diet. Today, our exercise is to "Lean into God". So I did the exercise. We were also challenged to do videos of ourselves. This is something I did not plan on doing. Then something told me otherwise. I need to do this. I'm taking huge steps in doing this and not caring whatsoever about what others may think or say. This is something I need to do for me. And while doing so, I hope to inspire all those around me.

I will post my video for everyone to watch - Like I said before, this is something I wasn't going to do because I was terrified. But that is no longer happening. So, here is my video for the day.








2 comments: